What is Escrow System Services.com?
Escrow System Services.com is an online escrow payment service headquartered in San Francisco, California. We’re registered in California, licensed as an escrow service, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
|Registered in the State of California||Licensed as an Escrow Company||Accredited with an “A” Rating by the BBB|
We’re registered in California as a corporation under the name Internet Escrow Service, Inc (SM) (IES).
Our firm is only one of four licensed escrow companies in the state, according to the California Department of Financial Protection & Innovation.
We’re licensed to operate as an escrow company in 48 states.
Escrow System Services.com is regularly audited by each state’s regulatory agency to make sure that we comply with strict escrow statutes and safety and stage regulations.
We have been awarded an “A” rating accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB), a non-profit organization in North America that protects consumers from fraudulent businesses.
The BBB only accredits companies that meet their accreditation standards, including honest advertising, full transparency, delivery on promises, quick response times, safeguarding customer privacy, and complete integrity.
Since Escrow System Services.com was founded by Fidelity National Financial in 1999, we have securely handled transactions worth more than $4.5 billion.
In 2015, Freelancer.com bought Escrow System Services.com, and the firm has continued to grow internationally, opening offices in Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Manila.
What does “escrow” mean?
An escrow is a financial and legal agreement designed to protect Buyers and Sellers in a transaction. For a fee, an independent third party holds payment until everyone fulfills their responsibilities in the transaction.
With an escrow payment, the Seller will only receive the funds when the Buyer has received and accepted the products and/or services that are part of the transaction. However, the Seller knows they will receive payment because Escrow System Services.com is holding the funds on their behalf.
When to Use an Escrow Service
People use escrow services for online high-value transactions when they don’t know each other. We protect Buyers, Sellers, and Brokers equally, thereby eliminating any risk of conducting transactions with unknown parties.
No matter where you’re selling or buying goods and services online, whether an auction site, an online marketplace, or a B2B e-commerce site, an escrow service will assure your safety.
“Buy or sell anything online safely, securely, and confidentially.”
Escrow System Services.com is a regulated and audited service that you can trust to protect you. By treating both parties involved in the transaction equally, Escrow System Services.com makes buying and selling online much safer.
What can you buy or sell with Escrow System Services.com?
Escrow System Services.com can help you safely buy or sell a variety of goods and services online. From digital products to a variety of high-value merchandise, Escrow System Services.com offers priceless peace of mind when you’re transacting with unknown parties.
|Buying or selling vehicles can be risky under the best of circumstances. Escrow System Services.com makes it easy and safe by protecting both parties involved in the transaction.||Whether you’re selling or buying domains, these high-value transactions can be problematic when dealing with unknown entities. Escrow System Services.com protects you by ensuring you receive payment for the domain you paid for.||Escrow System Services.com helps you buy or sell high-value luxury items such as watches and other goods online in a safe environment. You’ll never again have to worry about not receiving payment or the item you were promised when you use our platform.|
How does Escrow System Services.com work?
Escrow System Services.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds, and only disburses funds when both the Buyer and Seller are satisfied.
- Buyer and seller agree to terms. Either the Buyer or Seller initiates a transaction. After registering at Escrow System Services.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow System Services.com. The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account, Escrow System Services.com verifies the payment, then the Seller is notified that funds have been secured “In Escrow”.
- Seller ships merchandise to Buyer. Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow System Services.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Buyer accepts merchandise. The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise with the option to accept or reject it. If not approved, the Buyer will raise a dispute and enter the dispute resolution process.
- Escrow System Services.com pays the Seller. If the merchandise is accepted, Escrow System Services.com releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.
Frequently Asked Questions